Friday 16 May 2014

                   "THE LAST SONG"


"We both are walking on the either side,
I want you, and you want me besides,
 There's a pinching silence in the room we are lodged,
Who are we kidding? Afterall that's what we've dodged.
 And we are singing the "LAST SONG"

I can't go out of this line,
But, I feel like my heart is crying,
Its like, we've been arrested for a crime   we haven't commit,
and I touched the wall, at the same time, you did...
We both are singing our "LAST SONG" together, being away,
I see you there , you gave me a wave,
I wanna confess, I still feel for you,
and I know you do too...
Then why these distances dear??

The track begins, you hold my hand for the last time,
With lots to say, there are tears in our eyes,
Remember? the dance we did on our prom night?
or when we hugged after a terrible fight!
I am aware, from tomorrow, everything would be new, with no    essence of old,
To forget it all, and move on...I can't be so bold!!

Take me into your arms,
Lets close our eyes, lets feel the warmth,
Memories fling back and forht,
Baby, leave me now...Its time to go..

You know, I'll love yah still, and always would,
but, its just the situation, which turned us, Mute!
Turn around, never look back,
Or we'll realise what we lack..
This is my Last song just for you,
I love you truly, in everything I do!
                                    -Raval Zeba

No comments:

Post a Comment